tauntlogo

126 Waterleaze Taunton TA2 8PS

call us mobile

Client comments

Customer Recomendations

Comments (35)

Manager and owner of the company. S Toller.

24 October 2016 at 14:42 | #

"We have always found Taunton Cleaning Services to be trustworthy, honest, reliable and very good time keepers. We have never had any cause for complaint about their cleaning services.

Chairman of a construction company

24 October 2016 at 14:42 | #

"Taunton Cleaning Services have been cleaning our directors' vehicles since September 2003. In that time they have always provided a very reliable and professional service and we would therefore have no hesitation in recommending them."

Jeremy Hyans - Chief Executive Officer - Property Consortium UK

24 October 2016 at 14:43 | #

"I have no hesitation in recommending the service provided by Taunton Cleaning Services. We have used them for the last two years and always found them, not only to be prompt and professional, but extremely trustworthy as well. We continue to return to them for our cleaning needs as our first choice.

Brian Derbyshire MNAEA - Director

24 October 2016 at 14:43 | #

"Over the years I have had dealings with a large variety of cleaning companies and my expectations of personal service is set very high, as too are my clients. Taunton Cleaning Services met all my requirements both in customer service and in the quality of workmanship."

Peter Bryant - Unit Manager - RMC Western

24 October 2016 at 14:43 | #

"I have no hesitation in recommending the service provided by Taunton Cleaning Services. They have always carried out a prompt and professional service. We will always return to them as first choice."

Jim Thompson

24 October 2016 at 14:43 | #

It is rare to find someone so enthusiastic about their job and clearly Gary knows what he is talking about, he takes great pride in his work. Very quick turnaround time to getting the job done and a competitive price too. Gary cleaned the carpets in my rented flat prior to moving out. Easy to deal with and I felt confident enough to leave Gary the keys to the flat and let him get on with the job. Great job.

Steve

24 October 2016 at 14:44 | #

We had spilt strong coffee on a relatively new carpet. Gary called out straight way to assess the damage and returned the following day to remove the stain. The result was amazing and our carpet now looks like new again. 10/10 for results and service.... we've got more work lined up already!

Rebecca Selway

24 October 2016 at 14:44 | #

I recently had my carpets cleaned by Taunton Cleaning Services. The service was very professional and my carpets looked as good as new. I will be recommending to others. Many Thanks

Adam Bradford

24 October 2016 at 14:44 | #

I had 2 heavily soiled rugs cleaned they came back as if they where new.

Karen Johnson from Somerset County Library Service HQ

24 October 2016 at 14:44 | #

The service we received was of a very high standard. The areas were cleaned with minimum disruption to the offices. We are pleased with the results.

Karen Johnson from Somerset County Library Service HQ

24 October 2016 at 14:44 | #

Vidya Sp

24 October 2016 at 14:44 | #

The service provided was very professional and friendly. I would surely recommend this to all my friends.

William White

24 October 2016 at 14:45 | #

A new pale grey carpet was soiled by numerous oil stains. Taunton Cleaning Services were contacted and Gary called the next day to inspect the carpet, gave a quote for cleaning and cleared the stains immediately. Service was excellent and at a very modest price.

Angela Mee

24 October 2016 at 14:45 | #

I contacted Taunton Cleaning Services following the removal of a radiator which left sludge and grim on a light beige carpet. I tried to clean it without success! Gary assured me that if anything was going to restore the carpet it would be the Truckmount system. The service was prompt, the cost minimal and the result outstanding. I will not hesitate to recommend your services to friends and colleges. Thank you.

Mrs Elizabeth Mead

24 October 2016 at 14:45 | #

I was most impressed by the technical expertise and efficiency of the whole process. In a relatively quick time, my carpets came up looking like new and it seemed as if I hardly had to wait for them to be completely dry. I was delighted by the end result and have made up my mind to make this a regular part of my cleaning schedule - it will be much cheaper than having to buy new carpets. Thank you Taunton Cleaning!

Mr Kelvin Oxley

24 October 2016 at 14:45 | #

The whole ground floor and stairs and landing were done in a morning due to top rate equipment that left the carpets like new and not wet as i would have thought. Total value for money and would use again as no extra charge for stain removal as we were told all part of the service.

Sarah Perry

24 October 2016 at 14:45 | #

Gary was promp and delivered a high quality service, very pleased with the end result, will use again. And will also recommend his service to friends and businesses

J Williams

24 October 2016 at 14:46 | #

I am the owner of two setees that had seen better days. They suffered from jumping grandchildren, the odd crumb and general today living. The choice was new purchase or have them cleaned. I will not have to buy anything else for some time as they now look 'as new'. I can recommend the company without reservation. Thank you for saving me money!!They are brilliant.

Patricia Clifford

24 October 2016 at 14:46 | #

Gary was contacted. He gave us a realistic quote and returned promptly to clean our tired Dralon three-piece suite. No mess, no soggy seats, no added costs. (Didn't even use our electricity or water!) Thanks for giving a 'new' look to our lounge. Will certainly recommend your service to friends.

Rob Isaacs

24 October 2016 at 14:46 | #

Gary is prompt reliable and did not let us down on both the quality and time of the cleaning

Andrew

24 October 2016 at 14:46 | #

Thank you Gary for all your help from all the team @ andrewleeslettings

Nicholson

24 October 2016 at 14:46 | #

Thorough job of cleaning soiled carpets to high standard. Would definately use this service again

Mr Matthew Gamblin

24 October 2016 at 14:47 | #

Taunton cleaning services came to our house today and cleaned all our carpets through out our house,and we were amazed at the result.The quality and service was very high standard,and i would have them back again to do our commercial premises for us very soon.Also i would recommend there services to friends and family. Thanks again Gary

Christine Parker

24 October 2016 at 14:47 | #

I needed a whole house carpet cleaning at very short notice. The service provided was excellent, the carpets have never looked better and it was really good value for money.

Robert Callard

24 October 2016 at 14:47 | #

Great service throughout, carpets now look as good as new. Beige carpets eh...never again. Clean efficient service, highly recommended.

Tracey Robertson

24 October 2016 at 14:47 | #

Taunton cleaning services have been contracted to clean the nursery carpets for the past couple of years. we are very satisfied with this and highly rate the company. The work carried out is quite intense due to its daily use by our young customers (children aged 3months to 5 years approximately)

Donald Oliver

24 October 2016 at 14:48 | #

Gary did a very good job. Thanks very much! Don Oliver

Abbeyfield House, Taunton

24 October 2016 at 14:48 | #

Gary had an extremely difficult task to deep clean a room but did it very professionally and to a very high standard. He is a very polite and amiable person and I would have no hesitation in using him again or recommending him.

Mrs.Mary Hine

24 October 2016 at 14:48 | #

Gary arrived on time. He did a good job and I would not hesitate to ask him back and would certainly recommend him to my neighbours and friends.

Philip Edwards

24 October 2016 at 14:48 | #

Carpet clean was very successful - looked like new at the end following my tenant having had a dog at the property. Would certainly use again and happy to recommend. Additionally, personal and friendly service which was much appreciated. Thank you!

Suzanne Peppard

24 October 2016 at 14:48 | #

Taunton Cleaning Services where extremely helpful and gave me lots of information to help me decide what I needed. They came and done my carpets at very short notice

Dawn Szalay

24 October 2016 at 14:49 | #

The service provided was 2nd to none. Gary was very efficient, polite and very punctual.

Anne Hawkins

24 October 2016 at 14:49 | #

Taunton cleaning services, have today, cleaned my stairs, landing and small bedroom and I am very pleased with the results. I will recommend them to friends and family.

Marc Rose

24 October 2016 at 14:49 | #

I needed a quick service as my carpets were in a very poor state, within 50 minutes, this company was in my home setting up the equipment to clean my carpets, it was a hard job, but done very well. Thankyou

Edward Stant

24 October 2016 at 14:50 | #

Fantastic job, really is the deepest clean going. Carpets look fantastic now, I'll never go back to the last guy who cleaned them. Thanks Gary, you will be getting a call soon to clean the business premises.

Taunton's Leading Cleaning Services